THE COOKIES USED ON OUR ONLINE SERVICES
Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website.
- Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
- Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyze how our customers use our online services. An example is counting the number of different people visiting our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
HOW TO REJECT OR OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COOKIES
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support section on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/).